Graceland Diabetes Foundation is a non-governmental organisation (NGO) with the UK charity registration number 1184041. Graceland Diabetes Foundation is an international charity that operates in UK.
In the UK, the Graceland Diabetes Foundation focuses on diabetes education/awareness that supports people living with diabetes and those that are at risk of developing diabetes.
It is a foundation that provides support for people suffering from diabetes and hypertension, saving lives through pioneering research, free BSL checks, BP (blood sugar level) support with treatment, payment information and diet advice.
Diabetes and Hypertension, according to the World Health Organization (WHO), are two silent diseases that are getting increasingly prevalent in our society. Owing to widespread ignorance in our country, we are complementing the work of government and the health authorities to bring awareness, which is the first step to relief to people.
Graceland Diabetes Foundation has been in operation since 2008. The foundation focused on supporting people with Diabetes and Hypertension. Our area of care includes:
1. Creating the awareness of importance of checking the blood sugar level (BSL).
2. Paying for their laboratory test such as “Diabetes Screening test, fasting blood sugar and random blood sugar test.”
3. Provide glucose monitoring system to help diabetes’ patients to manage their condition. We also provide confidential support and information on aspect of diabetes.
We are dedicated to saving lives through pioneering research patient care, campaigning for change by providing vital information. We help and support people living with the condition and those at risk of developing it through our campaigning.
1. Give basic fundamental definition of the ailment “Diabetes”.
2. Provide basic help and support to diabetes patients.
3. Create awareness to the diabetes and hypertension patients of the dangers of developing coronary heart disease.
4. Educate patients on the risk of developing heart attack and stroke.
The aims of the foundation is to give basic help and support to the sufferers, creating awareness of Diabetes and Hypertension to the general public, what diabetes is, and why people with diabetes and hypertension are more likely to get coronary heart disease and what you can do to reduce your risk of developing heart attack and strokes.
Our Mission Statement
To deliver excellence and inclusive services to people suffering from diabetes and high blood pressure in their communities; preventing complications through research, community services, education and advocacy to save lives.
Understanding GDF Stand
Graceland Diabetes Foundation is the public good that came from the founder’s grief and personal loss of four close relatives to the twin-ailments of diabetes and high blood pressure.
It is the founder’s selfless resolve to serve humanity in general by helping people, especially the less privileged, to live better and prevent untimely death due to the ravages of diabetes and high blood pressure.